Saturday, November 13, 2010

Should my husband and I swap with my sister and her husband?

A female India age 30-35, anonymous writes:

hi i am 34 years old married woman and my husband is 36 years old working in multinational. we both like sex too much and we do sex daily morning and night 2-3 times. now we are thinking to have sex with other married couple and both are agree. he has already search one couple and that couple is also ready. but i am very surprised that actally the other couple is my younger sister and her husband. so i refused but my husband is trying to convince and my sister is also having no objection. we both sisters are very smart and physically fit women and as i think that this is the preplanned of our husband to have sex with us. so i would like to get suggestion from you that i shoul be agree for sex withmy sister's husband and vice versa.

ANSWERS
  1. A female reader, holivia United Kingdom +, writes (19 March 2010):
    That is totally not right! Yu should not be having sex with your younger sister and her husband! You have a family, jobs etc you should not be being led astray SEX! i mean surely there is more important things than sex! It's not right, i totally object to the idea. Of coyrse you may hav sex whenever you want.. but not with your younger sister and her husband. It's wrong. S
  2. A male reader, boydjohn026 United States +, writes (17 August 2010):
    My wife and I have been swapping with her sister and husband for five years now. We all enjoy it. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you trust your partner. sorry if this has nt been any help.
  3. A reader, anonymous, writes (8 October 2009):
    HORRIBLE idea... my sister-in-law (younger) is really cute, funny and sexy, however, she's about the LAST person I would invite into our bed... that's TOO CLOSE for any comfort. If you're going to play, find someone you can play with and never see again if something happens. Someone whe doesn't know you, and you will not run into... if it works for a year, great! If not- no harm...
  4. A male reader, Red Green 0289 United States +, writes (27 July 2009):
    Don't do this... not with family, or even freinds that you know outside of swinging. Swapping can be great fun, under the right senario, but this is the #1 DO NOT DO... don't swing with family, co-workers, freinds... make new freinds to swing with - and keep those freindships focused on sex.
What u think?


17 comments:

  1. sweping can be done between some unknown persons r more saffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz plz plz no more do this it,s totaly ofject and your marrid will crashd totaly crashd now finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. ap sab log jo ye parh kar aasy kisi amal me mubtla ho chuky hen un sab ko maloom hona chahye k ye kisi muslim k leye haram hy plz koi bhi muslim asy kisi fittny me mubtla na ho esa karny waly ka nikah toot jay ga plz must to b read this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not bad. It will be safe and there will be more fun with known couples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very good moment of life. I really want to do. Also if any body is saying that it is against the religious then also do it. Life never come again and enjoy the moments. Nothing is wrong in it. Chod do saaali ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i am agree for swap the copul

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes why not.It is safe to swap with known persons then with strangers. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes why not.It is safe to swap with known persons then with strangers. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's good idea than swapping with strangers. Please go ahead

    ReplyDelete
  10. good idea, nothing wrong in that...its safe and enjoyable.cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you like it than just do it..problem comes when you start thinking about the negative aspect, but that comes only if you are been forced or compelled to do it. If you and your husband wanted it than just let it happen. If ever you feel uncomfortable than strictly and simply say no to it. Make sure it becomes a sin if you or your husband do it without any mutual consent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want swap with my sister.in.law....but my wife not agree for swap...what i do.
    Rrply rawwna shah...my FB...me in multan and 42/35 age....tareqa btao if kise ky pass koe suggestions jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want swap with my sister.in.law....but my wife not agree for swap...what i do.
    Rrply rawwna shah...my FB...me in multan and 42/35 age....tareqa btao if kise ky pass koe suggestions jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pld dont do with ur sister try to get bew cpl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its very good for maried couple

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is no limition in sex u can do that. We swaped sister law with her huabednd one day mother low caught after efet nw she is having fun with us. Now iam yrying to get my mother inside tha swap this is the power of swap

    ReplyDelete
  17. we also looking samething from wifes sister

    ReplyDelete